October 12, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
UW-Fox Valley, Menasha
Vendor & Exhibitor Information
WCMC offers the opportunity for businesses and non-profit organizations to promote ministry resources and planning strategies available to church leaders, small group leaders and community outreach. Participate in small group sessions as a speaker to share how your organization can help ministries improve and expand their ministry. We invite you to be a part of the sessions and activities throughout the weekend to connect and network with attendees and other vendors/exhibitors. Join us for the fellowship as we gather together to support each other on our journey to serve God's kingdom!
Saturday, April 18, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Conference is Saturday & Sunday
Promote your products or services to ministry leaders throughout Wisconsin.
Network with other vendors and exhibitors to help grow your business or ministry.
Share your knowledge of ministry leadership as a Session Leader*
Share your talents as a performer at the conference*
*Please let us know by November 30 if you are interested in being either a session leader or performer. Registration opens on
November 1 for conference attendees and a full schedule will be available at that time with your session or performance information.
10' x 6' or 10' x 10' space with one 8' table and 2 chairs. Green tablecloth provided upon request.
One business flyer in the conference attendee packet
Listing in the program
Posters and flyers for promoting the conference
Program ads (optional):
1/4 page (2" x 4" or 4" x 2") - $75
1/2 page (5" x 4") - $125
Full page (5" x 8") - $200
Participate in the opening session to connect with ministry leaders. Vendors and exhibitors have the option to meet with conference attendees to discuss ministry resources that your organization provides.
Attend sessions and meals to network with attendees and other vendors/exhibitors.
Be a session leader representing your product or service.
Place promotional items in attendee packet i.e. samples, pens, booklets, etc.
Donate items for drawings stationed throughout the exhibition floor.
- Set up begins at Friday evening, 6:00 - 9:00 pm or Saturday morning, 7:00 - 9:00 am. All booths must be set up by 9:00 am.
- Tear down begins Saturday at 5:00 pm and all vendors/exhibitors must vacate by 7:00 pm.
- Booths must be represented during designated times by at least one person. Please schedule accordingly for breaks.
- Each vendor and exhibitor is responsible for any liability related to your product or service. A certificate of your liability insurance is required prior to the event.
- All items sold are 100% profit for your business. Inspired Journey does not require a commission.
Vendor/Exhibitor booth is $150 - $175
Space is limited. Reserve soon to guarantee a space!